Katie K. a graduate from Albion College, and a blogger, just nominated me for the “Liebster Award”. For me its a great opportunity to be one of her favourite young bloggers. The rules for nomination are as follows:
-“When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.”
-“Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.”
-“You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!”
-“Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers” (Yay for the little guys!)
11 random facts about myself
1) I am female
2) I am Catholic
3) I am jolly
4) I am friendly
5) I am so compassionate
6) I am 2nd last born in my family
7) I love laughing
8) I love children but i fear having my own
9) I do not have a pet
10) I do not look like either of my parents
11) I am so tolerant
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1) What is that one thing you love about yourself?
2) What is that one vice you really hate about you?
3) What change would you, if given chance bring into your neigbourhood?
4) Is there anything you have never said but would wish the world to know? What is it?
5) When did you last read a book? which book was it?
6) what do you consider your best achievement from the previous year?
7) What is the longest time you can ever spend without your mobile phone?
8)who is your role model?
9) If you wanted to change something about yourself, what would it be?
10) do you have enemies?
11) If God asked you to make a wish now, what would it be?
Here are the answers to Katie K’s questions:
1)Where in the world would you live for 3 years if you could (job and logistics aside)?
That would be in the vatican, to spend most of my time around the great Catholic city and probablyget a chance to hang out with his Holiness the Pope.
2)What is the most overlooked flaw in American culture?
Well, am not too conversant with American culture since am not one and haven’t even been there before.
3)Has a specific relationship (platonic, romantic, teacher-student or otherwise) changed the way you look at other people? How?
Yes, a relationship I was in at a certain time made me forever hate to date a journalist.
4)Is there anything that you want to change in your current situation? What’s stopping you?
Yes i would like to change my way of living but finances are stopping me for now.
5)Are you a cat or dog person?
I like none of the two animals
6) Is there a person or quote that you live by/revisit frequently?
Yes, that is a bible verse that says “Though i walk through the valley of death, i shall fear no evil for thou art with me.”
7)Name a good movie that you watched lately.
8)If you are in a bad mood, what’s a foolproof way to get out of it?
I go silent
9)What thing that makes your life more comfortable could you not live without?
I cannot live without prayer, it makes my life so comfortable.
10)If you have the choice, do you prefer to stay in for the evening (usually decked out in pajamas) or to socialize out in the world?
I would prefer going out there to socialise with people.
11)Is there one thing that you use daily that you think will become obsolete in the next 10 years?
probably my phone.